Reverse Mortgage Lacombe Expert
As a reverse mortgage broker, I work for your best interest.
Speak to the expert that has been providing reverse mortgages in Lacombe, AB for years. If you’re 55 or older and own your primary residence, even if you still have a mortgage, take the opportunity to consult with a specialist in reverse mortgages in Lacombe, AB.
Whether you are looking for:
- Extra financial freedom by paying down debt, eliminating your mortgage, or taking care of medical expenses
- Additional funds for investments
- A way to fund your travel plans or purchase a vacation property
- A means to help family members with their education, investments, or business venture
- Home renovations to accommodate your lifestyle
A reverse mortgage may be for you. By speaking with your local reverse mortgage specialist in Lacombe, you can learn all the details you need to make the right choice.
Why a Reverse Mortgage Makes Sense
If you are entering or firmly into your retirement years, enjoying financial freedom and flexibility may be a little harder to achieve. But with a reverse mortgage:
- You make no payments on the principal or interest until you sell your home
- You can keep your home under your ownership
- Any money you receive from a reverse mortgage is not taxable
- With lump sum or scheduled payments, how you receive the money is up to you
- There is no effect on your Guaranteed Income Supplement or Old Age Security
Everyone wants to have financial freedom as they enter retirement years, and a reverse mortgage can offer that to any qualified individual. So if you are over the age of 55 and own your home, even if you still have a mortgage, speak to the reverse mortgage specialist in Lacombe who has years of experience. See what a reverse mortgage in Lacombe, AB can do for you.
Mortgage Alliance is the most recognized and trusted mortgage brokerage in Canada. As a Mortgage Alliance professional, I have the expertise to get the Right Mortgage for you. I work for you, not the banks, and provide unbiased guidance in your mortgage decision. We work with over 60 lenders (some offered only through brokers). We give you the choice, convenience and great counsel that you deserve!